Qualified English Language Teachers.
We are looking for a Teacher with a good command of English, who considers teaching as permanent and joyful process of personal growth for both the student and the teacher.
– Practical knowledge of Ox. & Cam. Language teaching methods;
– Minimum IELTS overall score 7.0;
Ideally you are:
– Naturally born (or taught) psychologist;
– Highly responsible and flexible;
– Excellent communicator;
– Strongly dedicated to acquiring new knowledge.
You will enjoy:
– Permanent and creative job;
– Training at workplace, inevitably resulting in professional development;
– Good working conditions and salary;
– Qualification assessment which if successful leads to pay-raise.
Assistant Director of Studies
– To assist the Director of Studies in the effective running of the academic component of the programmes to deliver maximum quality, efficiency and student satisfaction.
– An internationally recognized TEFL qualification (CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL );
– A university bachelor’s degree or higher in languages;
– At least five years of relevant teaching experience (General English/Business English/IELTS/TOEFL);
– At least one year of relevant supervisory experience.
– Ensure that the teaching and learning component of the programme is provided to the highest standard and according to Lanto Education policies and procedures;
– Assist with the induction and effective management of staff;
– Organise and contribute to the Professional Development programmes for teachers;
– Observe teaching staff and provide feedback on teaching staff to the Director of Studies;
– Support and advise teachers with regards to lesson planning and teaching materials;
– Deputise for the Director of Studies in the case of absence, illness or when required.
The ADOS also teaches (General English/Business English/IELTS/TOEFL) up to 30 academic hours (45 minutes each) per week at peak times.
Please, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org